We are bringing the Solace experience to you! Now offering virtual tours only.
Solace on Peachtree – Midtown Atlanta Apartments
Located in a newly renovated, historic building between Midtown and Downtown Atlanta, Solace on Peachtree provides residents with a new state of mind for urban living. Enjoy dramatic views of Midtown and Downtown Atlanta from your spacious apartment in our high-rise building. Get outside and relax in the comfort of our rooftop leisure lounge, which features a BBQ grill and cozy outdoor furniture. You’ll appreciate the beautiful cityscape as you exchange stories with friends and share a fresh cooked meal.
Solace on Peachtree brings together the conveniences and amenities you expect from urban living with a sublime location between Midtown and Downtown Atlanta.
The apartment homes at Solace on Peachtree define living space functionality. Relax in the comfort of your spacious studio or one bedroom apartment in Midtown Atlanta, GA. All apartments feature air conditioning, which allows you to beat the Georgia heat in a comfortable living space. Need more space for all your belongings? Select units have walk-in closets to give you the extra convenience and space. At Solace on Peachtree, convenience comes standard with your enviable urban living experience.
From students to people hoping to escape the workday grind with a simple commute, Solace’s location on NE Peachtree St can’t be beat. Ride the MARTA to Atlanta’s most popular destinations – there’s a stop located adjacent to the community. Have to drive? I-20, I-75 and I-85 are all nearby, placing all of Atlanta and anywhere you need to go in Georgia at your front door.
- Close to Georgia Tech, Georgia State University and Emory University
- Located near major employers including: AT&T, Coca Cola, Southwest, United, Delta and Frontier Airlines, Emory Hospital and many more
- Fine dining, sidewalk cafés and any style of food you desire close by
- MARTA train stop adjacent to community
- Enjoy concerts by your favorite musicians at The Fox Theatre
- Boutique shopping options line the neighborhood streets
- Close to the Piedmont Dog Park